STANDARD – controlled with a potentiometer, with leading-edge characteristics (the PRO-250-LED model):
- Control by means of a rotary potentiometer,
- Leading-edge phase dimmer, which cuts out the leading edge of the supply-voltage sinusoid,
- PUSH-PUSH switching on,
- Connects to LED lamps from 3W,
- Silent operation regardless of the type of load,
- Special circuit to reduce the current pulse,
- Soft start, gentle switching on of light sources,
- Returnable thermal, overload and short-circuit protections.
PREMIUM – potentiometer-controlled with optional micro switch (the PRO-250-L/T model):
- Expanded version of the PRO-250-LED dimmer, additionally equipped with these options – adjustment of the minimum, – adjustment of the maximum, – changing the operating mode from leading-edge to trailing-edge (change from cutting out the leading edge of the sinusoid to cutting out its trailing edge), – option to revert to factory settings These options are triggered by sequentially pressing the micro switch and controlling the potentiometer.
LUX – touch control and IR remote control with optional micro switch (the PROI-250-L/T model):
- An enhanced version of the PRO-250-L/T dimmer,
- Touch or IR-controlled by any infra-red remote control – a special simple procedure to program any randomly selected button. It is also possible to use a factory YRC8 remote dedicated to dimmers.
|Supply voltage||Output power||Electromagnetic compatibility||Safety of use||Dimensions
|Diameter of the mounting box (mm)||Weight (g)|
|230V ± 10% 50Hz||LED: 3W-100W
Govena DIMM 15W: 1-4 pcs
|EN 55015||EN 60669-2-1||71 x 71 x 29||60||71|
Lighting dimmers are intended to operate with the following types of light source:
- dimmable LED lamps
- LEDs connected to dimmable CC* power supply
- traditional bulbs
- halogen bulbs 230V
- halogen bulbs 12V connected to dimmable electronic transformer*
- Govena DIMM energy-saving fluorescent lamps
* recommended Govena products
Dimmable LED lamps and dimmable energy-saving fluorescent lamps generate high-current pulses when working with a dimmer set in L mode (leading edge).
Depending on the design and rated power of these lamps, the maximum dimmer load may vary.
List of recommended LED lamps compatible with the above-mentioned dimmers
|Osram||LED’s CHANGE THE WORLD||Kanlux||Kanlux||Osram||
|Model||PAR16 AA44088||P45 TRO-4024-00||LED COB||PRODIM GU10-7,5W-WW/NW/CW||A60 AA66582||SP30LW-18-25D-827-03-S3|
|AC supply voltage||220-240V|