Infrared dimmers – the PROI series
Govena dimmers enable seamless adjustment of illumination power. They are produced as OEM and Govena-branded modules for customers as well as finished product, so-called “Metal Line”.
- Touch or IR-controlled by any infrared remote control – a special simple procedure to program any randomly selected button. It is also possible to use a factory YRC8 remote dedicated to dimmers.
- Microprocessor control,
- Control power device: insulated gate bipolar transistor,
- Dedicated for use with different types of load: conventional incandescent, 230V halogen, and low-voltage halogen with an electronic or toroidal transformer,
- Energy savings of about 40%, thanks to the capability to adjust the brightness of the light,
- Soft start definitely extending the life of light sources,
- High efficiency – low losses,
- Returnable protection (resumes normal operation after the cause disappears): short-circuit, overvoltage, overload and thermal
- Microprocessor-controlled three-stage overload protection
- After exceeding 200% of rated load the device is switched off immediately
Convenience of use:
- Memory of the recent setting of the lighting level
- Capability to connect into a two-way switch and intermediate systems
- Operability in a two-way switch system with control modules PROS 1 (see connection diagram)
|Output power||Interference||Safety of use||Microprocessor-controlled current limitation||Microprocessor-controlled thermal limitation||Dimensions
For assembly in boxes
230 V ± 10%
|40 – 400W||EN 55015||EN 60669-2-1||3.0A||1050 C||49 x 36 x 23||
40 – 600W
We also make PROT and PROI dimmers with software which performs many additional functions, e.g.
- “economy” – switches off after the set operating time
- “security” – simulates household members’ being inside
- periodic automatic operation,
- “nursery” – gradual “putting to sleep” – dimming down for up to one hour.