LED light sources require a very-stable supply voltage generated by a power supply dedicated to such sources. In addition, the high durability of LED’s is possible only when they are properly energised.
Available power ranges from 6W to 60W.
- 100% of products tested at full load
- High power factor, up to PF>0.95
- Efficiency of more than 86%
- No-load power consumption <0.26W
- Very-low starting current
- Available with IP20, IP40, IP64
- Convenience of use
- Compact size of power supplies, e.g. enclosure height of only 13 mm (the SLIM model)
- Innovative design – exceptional reliability and versatility
- We place great emphasis on meeting the stringent requirements of ErP
– Returnable protections – the electronic system protects against damage in the event of overheating, short-circuits, interruptions, or overloads at the output of power supply
– The capability of installation in structures with an undetermined flammability classification
– Govena power supplies do not emit radio waves which would interfere with mains. They are also resistant to electrostatic discharges, Radio frequency and mains frequency electromagnetic fields – Full compliance of power supplies with the European requirements for electromagnetic compatibility and safety
– The safety and high quality of the product is of paramount importance to us
There is an option to modify the parameters of the power supplies to meet individual customer needs.