Touch dimmers – the PROT series
Govena dimmers enable seamless adjustment of illumination power. They are produced as OEM and Govena-branded modules for customers, as well as finished product, so-called “Metal Line”.
- Microprocessor control,
- Control power device: insulated gate bipolar transistor,
- Dedicated for use with different types of load: conventional incandescent, 230V halogen, and low-voltage halogen with an electronic or toroidal transformer,
- Energy savings of about 40% thanks to the capability to adjust the brightness of the light,
- soft start definitely extending the life of light sources,
- High efficiency – low losses,
- returnable protection (resumes normal operation after the cause disappears): short-circuit, overvoltage, overload and thermal,
- microprocessor-controlled three-stage overload protection,
- after exceeding 200% of rated load the device is switched off immediately,
Convenience of use
- memory of the recent setting of the lighting level,
- the capability to connect into a two-way switch and intermediate systems
- operability in a two-way system with control modules PROS 1 (see user’s guide).
|Model||Supply voltage||Output power||Interference||Safety of use||Microprocessor-controlled current limitation||Microprocessor-controlled thermal limitation||Dimensions [mm]||For assembly in boxes|
230 V ± 10%
|40 – 400W||EN 55015||EN 60669-2-1||3.0A||105° C||49 x 36 x 23||Ø 60|
|PROT600||40 – 600W||4.0A|
We can also make PROT and PROI dimmers with software which performs many additional functions, e.g.
- “economy” – switches off after the set operating time
- “security” – simulates which household members are inside, periodic automatic operation,
- “nursery” – gradual “putting to sleep” – dimming down for up to one hour.