Conducting business without harm to the environment and adhering to the rules for proper handling of waste electrical and electronic equipment is our priority.
Therefore, we have asked for entry in the register of business operators at the Chief Inspectorate for Environmental Protection (CIEP) as an entity placing equipment on the market, and we have engaged in cooperation with Electro-System Organizacja Odzysku Sprzętu Elektrycznego i Elektronicznego S.A.
Each of us is a consumer of electrical and electronic equipment, and hence a potential producer of waste dangerous to humans and the environment!
On the other hand, waste equipment is valuable material from which we can recover raw materials such as copper, tin, iron, glass, and even gold and silver.
How to safely dispose of waste equipment?
- Leave it at the store where you are buying your new equipment. Every store has a duty to take back your old equipment free of charge if you buy new equipment of the same type and in the same quantity from that store.
- Leave small equipment in large stores without having to buy a new one. Stores with sales area of household equipment of min. 400 m2, are required to take equipment, which none of an outside dimension has of more than 25 cm, without having to purchase new household equipment.
- Return used equipment at the place of delivery. Distributor is obliged to collect waste from household at no charge at the place of delivery of this equipment, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and performs the same functions as supplied equipment.
- Bring it to the collection point. Information about locations in your vicinity can be found on the website or bulletin board of the Commune Office, as well as on www.remondis-electro.pl
- Leave at the service center. If repair of your equipment is uneconomic or impossible for technical reasons, the service is obliged to take the device free of charge.
Any equipment collected this way goes to specialized recycling facilities, where, in the first place, dangerous components are removed. The remaining components will be reused and recycled.
Do not dispose of waste equipment together with other waste! Otherwise, you will be severely fined.
We encourage you to properly handle waste electrical and electronic equipment together with ELECTRO-SYSTEM S.A.
and REMONDIS Electrorecycling Sp. z o.o.