- Extensive experience in the design, implementation and manufacture of electronic products,
- Modern technological lines ensuring the high quality of our manufactured products,
- An implemented ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System,
- Short lead times for small and large production batches,
- Qualified and experienced staff,
- of the capacity to fulfil orders using entrusted components or by purchasing components on ourselves,
- Attractive installation prices
We develop and manufacture electronic products for domestic and foreign customers.
- PCB designing according to customers’ documentation
- SMT and THT installation
- Lead-free reflow soldering and wave soldering
- Testing with ICT testers
- Design and manufacture of functional testers according to customer requirements
- Creating software for processors following individual customer requirements
- The capability of the assembly of final products,
- Products packed in cardboard boxes, PET film, heat-shrinkable film
Equipment and processes
- Altium Designer – state-of-the-art system assisting the design of PCB’s, providing a complete, unified environment for the entire design proces.
- State-of-the-art testing and measurement equipment
FUJI automatic machine
- CP IP II
2.8sec/IC 4.0 sec/component from the tray
Components: 0603 – 74x74mm
PCB size: max. 457x356mm
Vibration feeders and tray stations.
120 feeders with 8mm-wide strip can be plugged into our automatic unit consisting of 6 M3 modules.
- ELECTROVERT’s OmniFlex 7 oven
Min./max. width of the transport guide rails: 50.8mm / 508mm PCB support with height adjustment.
7 heating zones and 2 cooling zones.
Max. operating temperature: 350ºC
- Printing speed up to 305mm/sec. Template size: 737 x 737mm
The above devices are configured into complete assembly lines
- Wave soldering
- Test fixtures and programs developed by own test department or transferred from customers.